[Agda] Needs doing

anton setzer A.G.Setzer at swansea.ac.uk
Mon Feb 28 01:05:35 CET 2005

Peter G. Hancock wrote:

>There's a small amount of documentation (a "reference card" and some
>other things on Anton's page at:
>http://www.cs.swan.ac.uk/~csetzer/lectures/intertheo/04/).
>
>Maybe Anton has some other material, or valuable experience of
>teaching using agda.
>
>Peter

The real documentation is of course inside my slides, which contains lots of
small tutorials on Agda. The slides for this year are currently uptodate
until 2-192 (I am teaching currently this course and only those slides
have been updated).
Last years slides (available via link) are uptodate (don't worry about the
password protected part, that part contains only some coursework, the
slides are in fact uptodate.

Anton Setzer

Anton Setzer                            Telephone:
Department of Computer Science          (national)        (01792) 513368
University of Wales Swansea             (international) +44 1792  513368
Singleton Park                          Fax:
Swansea SA2 8PP                         (national)        (01792) 295708
UK                                      (international) +44 1792  295708

Visiting address:                       Email: a.g.setzer at swan.ac.uk
Faraday Building,                       WWW:
Computer Science Dept.            http://www.cs.swan.ac.uk/~csetzer/