[Agda] Needs doing

Ana Bove bove at cs.chalmers.se
Thu Feb 3 15:29:56 CET 2005

Hi there,

> We will meet to discuss this on Wednesday, but it would be good to hear
> from all other users/developers on what should and will be done until
> then, so feedback is needed.

Besides the changes that might need to be done to the system itself, I
think it is very important to have a reasonable user manual/tutorial for
Agda by that time. It should be something for beginners, maybe even
beginner in the use of proof assistant. I don't really know if the
documentation Makoto's team is writing could be use for that purpose.
Sometimes a documentation goes more into details and it is aim more to
experts.

Best

--
-- Ana

                                ANA  BOVE
 bove at cs.chalmers.se     Department of Computer Science and Engineering
 http://www.cs.chalmers.se/~bove      Chalmers University of Technology
 Phone (work) :(46)(31) 772 10 20          and University of Gothenburg
 Fax (work)   :(46)(31) 16 56 55         S-412 96 Gothenburg  -  SWEDEN