[Agda] AIM3 Participation

Andreas Abel abel at cs.chalmers.se
Thu Aug 25 17:07:39 CEST 2005

This email concerns the Agda folk at Chalmers.

Next Tuesday and Wednesday (Aug 30/31) we will have the Third Agda
Implementors' Meeting (AIM3) in SekSam (sektionsgemensamt samanträdesrum).

Since we organizing lunches and dinners these days, we need to know
whether you will participate.

Please send your answers to me until tomorrow, Friday, afternoon.

I will participate in

   [X] AIM 3
   [X] Tuesday lunch
   [X] Tuesday dinner
   [X] Wednesday lunch
   [X] Wednesday dinner

(Please uncheck appropriate boxes if you want to skip a lunch or dinner.)

The preliminary program is

Tue
  9.30 -- 10.00 Free Discussion in Coffee Room
10.00 -- 12.00(or 30) Agda 2 spec (TC,CC,MT,UN)
12.00(or 30) --   Lunch - Hyllan?
13.30 -- 15.30 AIST presentations
15.30 -- 16.00 Coffe
16.00 --       Discussion on full language of Agda2
  Dinner somewhere

Wed
  9.30 -- 10.00 Free Discussion in Coffee Room
10.00 -- 12.00 Chalmers presentations
12.00 -- 13.30   Lunch - Hyllan?
(or 12.30 --
13.30 --       Agda2 discussion
                Release management for Agda1
                new syntax for Agda1
  Dinner somewhere

Confirmed participants (AIST):

ikegami-daisuke at aist.go.jp,
keishi-okamoto at aist.go.jp,
ozaki at ni.aist.go.jp,
n-kato at aist.go.jp,
yoshiki at ni.aist.go.jp,
takamura-h at aist.go.jp,
makoto.takeyama at aist.go.jp,
m-nagayama at aist.go.jp,
hide.a.kit at ni.aist.go.jp,
j-polakow at aist.go.jp,
y-yuasa at aist.go.jp

(You do not have to reply to this email.)

Confirmed partipants (Chalmers):

Catarina, Peter, Ulf, Andreas

Cheers,
Andreas

--
Andreas Abel  <><      --<>--     Du bist der geliebte Mensch.

Dept. of Computer Science,   Chalmers University of Technology
Rännvägen 6, rum 5111A, 41296 Göteborg, SWEDEN, +46-31-7721006