[Agda] Meeting about Agda

Catarina Coquand catarina at cs.chalmers.se
Thu Nov 18 16:46:51 CET 2004

Hello,

we have decided to have regular meetings every second week about the
Agda implementation at Wednesdays here
at Chalmers. I will use this e-mail list to announce the meetings and
send out notes after the meeting. Even if
you are at other parts of the world you might find it interesting to
hear what is going on and it will only be about one mail
per weak. If you have the opinion that this should not be announced like
this, please tell me and I will try to
find another forum.

The first meeting will be next Wednesday at 13.15. Since it is the first
meeting I will be so unpolite that I decide
what to be discussed.

1. Syntax of hidden arguments, classes/signatures, newtype. People has
started to use this so we
urgently need to decide on the syntax.

2. Implementaton of hidden arguments. What were the problems and how are
they
    solved (I hope I have the solution until Wednesday :-) ).

3. Discussion on how to continue with the implementation work,
prototypes and new versions.

Regards

     Catarina

PS The booking system is down so I will come back about which room we
will use.

PPS You who will not come to the meeting but have opinions on the topics
we will
discuss feel free to e-mail me and I will include your mails in the
summary of the meeting
afterwards.