[Agda] Termination checker change?

Catarina Coquand catarina at cs.chalmers.se
Tue Nov 9 16:37:08 MET 2004

Hi,

I changed that recently to be able to deal with hidden arguments. The
problem
when checking termination for definitions with hidden arguments is that one
needs to type check in order to put back the hidden information.  So the
complaint
is because Agda re-typechecks and then it will complain because the
definitions are
allready type-checked. Maybe you can just ignore the error for now?
Should one
have an option indicating if they  contains hidden arguments, or not?

In fact this is a problem for emacs-agda also.

Regards

       Catarina