[Agda-dev] --program-suffix on maint

Ulf Norell ulf.norell at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 09:32:21 CET 2015

There used to be a --program-suffix=-2.4.2.3 flag to cabal when building
the maintenance branch, but that disappeared in
https://github.com/agda/agda/commit/1bfb00412a (added Travis instance for
maint). Having the program suffix is really crucial when you work a lot
with both maint and master and I don't want to have to type make
CABAL_OPTIONS=--program-suffix=-2.4.2.3 every time I compile maint.

Will the travis build break if I put back the program suffix? It shouldn't
right, since the suffix only affects how the binaries are installed?

/ Ulf