[Agda-dev] Qualified full operator name now needs parentheses?

Andreas Abel abela at chalmers.se
Fri Mar 20 08:49:36 CET 2015

Wolfram,

things are in the flux with the parser on the master version.  The
current state is not what we will release, as is it not satisfactory.

To get bugfixes, I suggest to use the maint-2.4.2 branch.

Concerning your problem below, please submit a small test case to the
issue tracker (if you have not done so already).

Best,
Andreas