[Agda-dev] Other new branch in the standard library repository: 2.4.2.2

Nils Anders Danielsson nad at cse.gu.se
Tue Mar 17 14:30:43 CET 2015

On 2015-03-17 14:18, Andrés Sicard-Ramírez wrote:
> If a bug-fix version of Agda is released, how can we release an
> *updated* version of the standard library compatible with this version
> of Agda?

I assume that by "bug-fix" you mean "whatever is on the maintenance
branch".

I imagine that, /if/ we end up in this situation, then we can backport
the changes (or not, depending on what we prefer). Perhaps it even takes
less time to do this once, rather than to work with two (or three)
branches all the time.

--
/NAD