[Agda-dev] Other new branch in the standard library repository: 2.4.2.2

Andrés Sicard-Ramírez asr at eafit.edu.co
Tue Mar 17 04:48:38 CET 2015

Hi,

After Ulf pushed a commit into the 2.4.2.1 branch of the standard
library (https://github.com/agda/agda-stdlib/commit/acb23812bb66a06dd73139a77656b48d4a7b1b14)
I realised we can continue updating a version of the standard library
compatible with the released version of Agda, i.e. Agda 2.4.2.2.

In consequence, I created the 2.4.2.2 branch in the standard library
repo which compiles with Agda 2.4.2.2. I also added a Travis instance
for testing this branch with that version of Agda.

Given a commit to the standard library, the work-flow I have in mind
is as follow:

A. Your commit is compatible with Agda 2.4.2.2

1. Push your commit in the 2.4.2.2 branch
2. Merge the 2.4.2.2 branch into the 2.4.2.3 branch
3. Merge the 2.4.2.3 branch into the master branch

B. Your commit requires the maintenance version of Agda (i.e. Agda 2.4.2.3)

1. Push your commit in the 2.4.2.3 branch
2. Merge the 2.4.2.3 branch into the master branch

C. Your commit requires the master version of Agda
1.  Push your commit in the master branch

Best,

--
Andrés