[Teachingassistants] Join our team, work as a Student assistant at the Department of Computer Science and Engineering!

Sanna Pettersson sanna.pettersson at cse.gu.se
Tue Nov 9 08:57:50 CET 2021

Dear student!
We now seek students that want to work as student assistants in courses given at the Department of Computer Science and Engineering during the spring of 2022.
Working as a student assistant is very rewarding and gives you the opportunity to develop and gain additional experience and strengthen your resume by supervising and helping the next group of students. It contributes positively to both your studies, your personal development and your bank account.

Are you interested? Please use the direct links to the different ads and register your application today:
Computer Network and Systems: link to ad<https://web103.reachmee.com/ext/I005/1035/job?site=7&lang=UK&validator=9b89bead79bb7258ad55c8d75228e5b7&job_id=22286>
Computer Science: link to ad<https://web103.reachmee.com/ext/I005/1035/job?site=7&lang=UK&validator=9b89bead79bb7258ad55c8d75228e5b7&job_id=22362>
Data Science & AI: link to ad<https://web103.reachmee.com/ext/I005/1035/job?site=7&lang=UK&validator=9b89bead79bb7258ad55c8d75228e5b7&job_id=22422>
Interaction Design: link to ad<https://web103.reachmee.com/ext/I005/1035/job?site=7&lang=UK&validator=9b89bead79bb7258ad55c8d75228e5b7&job_id=22288>
Software Engineering: link to ad<https://web103.reachmee.com/ext/I005/1035/job?site=7&lang=UK&validator=9b89bead79bb7258ad55c8d75228e5b7&job_id=22431>

If you have any questions, please let us know at sanna.pettersson at cse.gu.se
Last day to submit applications: November 21st

We look forward to receiving your application!

Vänliga hälsningar/Best regards
Sanna Pettersson

Utbildningsadministratör | Education administrator
Institutionen för Data- och informationsteknik | Department of Computer Science and Engineering
sanna.pettersson at cse.gu.se

Göteborgs universitet | University of Gothenburg
Chalmers tekniska högskola | Chalmers University of Technology
SE-412 96 Göteborg, Sweden
www.gu.se<http://www.gu.se/>
www.chalmers.se<http://www.chalmers.se/>
[cid:image001.png at 01D7D547.DF9A61B0]