[Smam] FW: XTOP 2024 and other interesting conferences

Marianne Liebi marianne.liebi at chalmers.se
Wed Jul 12 09:36:14 CEST 2023

From: Diaz Ana <ana.diaz at psi.ch>
Date: Wednesday, 12 July 2023 at 09:25
To: Menzel Andreas <andreas.menzel at psi.ch>, Aidukas Tomas <tomas.aidukas at psi.ch>, Appel Christian <christian.appel at psi.ch>, Carlsen Mads Allerup <mads.carlsen at psi.ch>, Phillips Nicholas William <nicholas.phillips at psi.ch>, Rodriguez Fernandez Irene <irene.rodriguez-fernandez at psi.ch>, Manuel Guizar Sicairos <manuel.guizar-sicairos at psi.ch>, Liebi Marianne <marianne.liebi at psi.ch>, Holler Mirko <mirko.holler at psi.ch>
Subject: XTOP 2024 and other interesting conferences

Dear all,

The next XTOP conference will take place next year in Marseille on March 17th-22nd. The XTOP conference is a good opportunity to present and discuss X-ray imaging methods, including a lot of high-resolution X-ray diffraction (as in crystals) as well. I totally recommend it! I am planning to attend even if I have to go from Brazil.

As a reminder, on the same year there will also be the Coherence 2024 conference in Lund: https://indico.maxiv.lu.se/event/5213/ on 16-20th June, very focused on coherent methods, not just for imaging, and including other probes like visible light, electrons, etc… This is typically a very method oriented conference.

And the XRM 2024 https://www.xrm2024.com/ will take place also in Lund in August 12th – 15th

Best,
Ana

Paul Scherrer Institut