[Smam] Guides to proposal writing ESRF

Marianne Liebi marianne.liebi at chalmers.se
Fri Oct 28 08:55:36 CEST 2022

Hi all,
Maybe useful for future proposal writing (specifically for ESRF, but a lot of it is general true for beamtime proposals)

Best regards,
Marianne

Dear colleagues,

I attach here Joan’s advises for writing a good proposal (https://www.esrf.fr/files/live/sites/www/files/UsersAndScience/UserGuide/Applying/Advice_on_writing_a_good_proposal.pdf) and my “guide” that I have written some ~10 years ago. We discussed these today during the visit of Annalisa, Joan, and Stephanie.

you might be interested show those to your students who are writing new proposals.

Andrei