[Smam] PhD Defence - Adrian Rodriguez Palomo

Adrian Rodriguez Palomo adrian.rodriguez at chalmers.se
Tue Aug 23 14:49:44 CEST 2022

Dear all,

On the 22nd of September I will be defending my PhD thesis: 'Multimodal imaging of anisotropic hierarchical materials’.

The defence is a public event that will take place in the PJ seminar room (Origo Building, Chalmers University of Technology), at 13:30 h, with Stuart R. Stock from Northwestern University, Chicago, as the opponent. The defence will be streamed online for those who can not attend the event in person. The link is attached at the end of this email.

The main content of the thesis can be found online in the Chalmers Research portal.

- Thesis: https://research.chalmers.se/en/publication/531675
- Defence Location: http://maps.chalmers.se/#24d8b7be-1f59-4388-be28-a07861b429b2
- Streaming: https://chalmers.zoom.us/j/66214218821 (Password: 946425)

Best regards.

Adrián Rodríguez Palomo

Doctoral Student
Materials Physics
Department of Physics
Chalmers University of Technology
SE-412 96 Göteborg
Sweden

Phone: +46 31 772 33 42
E-mail: adrian.rodriguez at chalmers.se<mailto:adrian.rodriguez at chalmers.se>

Liebi Research Group<https://www.chalmers.se/en/departments/physics/research/cmp/research/Liebi_research_group/Pages/default.aspx>
   [cid:6E71D40C-40DB-4EB1-BA26-85B030C1AA95]