[Smam] Microfluidics workshop

Avaro, Jonathan Jonathan.Avaro at empa.ch
Wed Apr 13 15:27:51 CEST 2022

Dear all,

Sorry I realised that the link for the microfluidics workshop was not
included in the flyer.

Please see below the original message including speakers, and link for the
worksop.

All the best,

John

Dear All,

In order to promote the special issue "Microfluidics for X-ray Experiments”
in Frontiers in Molecular Biosciences, we are presenting an online global
mini seminar on 19th April 2022 across different time zones with 4 speakers

- Dr. Christian Riekel

- Prof. Dr. Sébastien Teychené

- Dr. Toby Barnard

- Dr. Reza Nazari

Please log into this link to take part in the seminar and it would be great
if you could forward it to your colleagues. Let’s spread the word!

 <https://bbb.uni-konstanz.de/b/oli-zyy-nyh>
https://bbb.uni-konstanz.de/b/oli-zyy-nyh

Best wishes,

Oliva Saldanha