[Nbp] Employee survey

Eva Olsson eva.olsson at chalmers.se
Mon Apr 15 11:44:12 CEST 2024

Dear All,

Please fill in the Emploee survey.

Best regards,
Eva.

From: NBP <nbp-bounces at lists.chalmers.se> on behalf of Eva Olsson <eva.olsson at chalmers.se>
Date: Friday, 5 April 2024 at 15:32
To: nbp at lists.chalmers.se <nbp at lists.chalmers.se>
Subject: [Nbp] Employee survey
Dear All,

Under April we will conduct an employee survey at Chalmers. It is important that you fill in the survey.

Since we have chosen to use an external company for the survey B-engaged, we can guarantee that your answers will be handled anonymously. B-engaged helps us with question formulation, compilation, and analysis.

On April 8th, you will receive an email from B-Engaged with a link: enkat at chalmers.se<mailto:enkat at chalmers.se>, to the survey. The survey is open until April 19t, but please respond as soon as possible.
It takes about 10-15 minutes to answer all the questions, you can pause and close the survey to come back later, but you cannot undo the answers you have previously filled in.

The survey is about how you as an employee experience your work situation and how you enjoy your work. It is important that as many people as possible respond to the survey. The answers will form the basis for how we can develop Chalmers together.

You are anonymous. The responses are compiled as aggregated statistics. In order for a group to receive its own result, it is required that at least five responses have been received.
The results for the whole of Chalmers and all individual departments/equivalent will be presented at the end of April/May. The next phase of the work will then begin, which consists of analyzing the results and developing measures to develop Chalmers, both at the local and central level.

If you have questions about why we are conducting the survey and how we will continue to work with the results, please contact survey at chalmers.se<mailto:survey at chalmers.se>. You can also read more about the survey on the intranet. Employee survey (chalmers.se).

Take the opportunity to influence your workplace!

If you have questions about the content of the survey, purpose, etc., please contact the HR department: survey at chalmers.se<mailto:survey at chalmers.se>

Best regards,
Eva.