[Nbp] Fire Training

Betül Kücüköz kucukoz at chalmers.se
Tue Nov 22 08:20:22 CET 2022

Dear all,

We are organizing Fire Training in our division with big help from Lars to get/refresh the knowledge about what to do in case of fire. I strongly recommend to have the practical training and learn how to use fire extinguisher and fire blanket for safer work place.
Training will include;
- review and test of different type of fire extinguishers (CO2, powder and foam- CO2, Pulver, Skum)
- extinguishing against gas boilers
- extinguish the person with a fire blanket and
- smoke evacuation in a residential container.

Training will be given at Betonggården<https://maps.chalmers.se/#bf4260d0-7e2c-11e9-a587-81c8ed71f11c> behind the Architecture and Civil Engineering @Johanneberg.  Please sign up for one of the group. There will be 4 sessions in total on 1/12 and 15/12 (2 session per day). Groups will be 9 people and training will take approximately 1hour.

https://doodle.com/meeting/organize/id/boVP2Jja

Let’s be safer before new year 😊

All the best
Betul

Betül Küçüköz, PhD
Research Engineer at Nano and Biophysics/Physics
Chalmers University of Technology
SE-412 96 Gothenburg, Sweden
Mobile:  +46(0)76 648 6517