[Nbp] Upcoming division meetings

Eva Olsson eva.olsson at chalmers.se
Thu Sep 9 11:22:39 CEST 2021

Dear All,

We have one division meeting in addition to the ones listed below. The complete list is:

October 1st, zoom meeting
October 29th, the development of the covid-19 will determine if it will be a zoom or IRL meeting
November 12th, he development of the covid-19 will determine if it will be a zoom or IRL meeting
December 3rd, the development of the covid-19 will determine if it will be a zoom or IRL meeting
Best regards,
Eva.