[Nbp] The Aha festival starts today

Fredrik Höök fredrik.hook at chalmers.se
Wed Nov 24 08:41:47 CET 2021

Dear all,

I think there are a few interesting events at the AHA! Festival which starts today: http://ahafestival.se/. Among other things, there are today discussions on algorithmic bias in AI system, discussions (in Swedish) on metaphors used to describe complicated concepts in physics and also an hour with a magician. Tomorrow there are many popular science contributions, to which Hana and I will try contributing to a session on color. And much more. Hope you will find some time to join in!

All the best,
Fredrik