[Nbp] Vacation

Eva Olsson eva.olsson at chalmers.se
Fri May 7 11:17:00 CEST 2021

Dear All,

The summer is approaching and this is a good time to plan the time for your summer vacation if you have not already done so.

Please notice:

  *   As line manager I need to assure that all employees make use of at least 20 days of vacation each year. If you have less than 20 days you do not need to take unpaid vacation.

  *   You have the right to get your vacation as a continuous four week vacation during June - August (main vacation).

  *   If you during this calendar year have right to more than 20 vacation days there is a possibility to save excess days for future use. Please note that you cannot have more than 35 days saved at the end of each year. (30 days from January 1st, 2023).

  *   Please check your vacation balance in Primula and make a plan with respect to your total amount of days. If you have a redundancy or questions regarding your vacation please contact me.

https://intranet.chalmers.se/en/working-at-chalmers/working-hours-leave-salary-benefits/working-hours-leave/holiday/

Best regards,
Eva.