[Nbp] Update concerning julbord Re: Information about our julbord on December 13

Eva Olsson eva.olsson at chalmers.se
Sat Dec 11 19:11:06 CET 2021

Dear All,

I have visited Villa Belparc to check the precautions that are taken to prevent the spread of Covid-19.

They have increased the distance between people seated at tables. We will be seated 4 by 4 at the tables.

They have made more space in the area with the food. They keep an eye so that there is now crowding the area with the food.

Remember to keep your distance, and stay at home if you have the slightest symptom.

Please note that we all need to continue to take responsibility for preventing the spread of COVID-19
The following applies for employees and students of Chalmers:

  *   Keep a distance from other people
  *   Stay at home if you have the slightest symptom
  *   If you have not already been vaccinated, you may do so during working hours
  *   Keep yourself updated and follow the Government’s recommendations on quarantine and testing
More information at the Chalmers Intranet<https://intranet.chalmers.se/en/current/news/how-chalmers-handle-the-government-s-new-covid-recommendations/>

The julbord starts at 18 o’clock on Monday December 13.

In case you do not wish to participate, just send me a mail as soon as possible.

Please take care and stay safe.
Wishing you a continued nice weekend,
Eva.