[Nbp] Postponed Re: October 12 and 18

Eva Olsson eva.olsson at chalmers.se
Thu Oct 8 04:49:30 CEST 2020

Dear All,

Yesterday evening I received information that a case of COVID-19 has been confirmed among the Engineering Physics students. There is no further information yet but I would like to be cautious.

Considering this, the gatherings on October 12 and 18 have been postponed until later dates. I will let you know as soon as new dates have been decided.

Please stay safe and healthy.
With all my very best wishes,
Eva.