[Nbp] FW: EM-X

Eva Olsson eva.olsson at chalmers.se
Thu Nov 26 14:53:25 CET 2020

Dear All,

I would like to draw your attention to a very interesting seminar series on electron microscopy at Stanford University. Please a link e see the information below.

There is also a link where you can register for the mailing-list.

Best regards,
Eva.

Dear colleagues,

We are excited to invite you to the second seminar of the Stanford Electron Microscopy-X (EM-X) Symposium series on Dec. 7th 2020 8-9:30 a.m. (PST).

Speakers:
Prof. Richard Henderson (2017 Nobel Prize winner in Chemistry)
Group Leader at MRC Laboratory
Talk title: "The path towards affordable cryo-EM"

Prof. Frances Ross
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Talk title: "Microscopy in motion: understanding crystal growth through in situ electron microscopy"

We expect a very large attendance and the seat is limited. Please register soon at:
https://stanford.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_58NcmULsRciJeTAvWd7dnA

To obtain the latest feeds from EM-X, please subscribe to our mailing-list using this form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScEBh17oqKSpHBXXQgkk_5XU-LoHE3qGx90XTwb65dTYx3KQg/viewform
and visit our official website at emx.stanford.edu<http://emx.stanford.edu/>.