[Nbp] About our gathering on June 17 and 18 and a kick-off in August

Eva Olsson eva.olsson at chalmers.se
Wed May 13 07:53:04 CEST 2020

Dear All,

We have scheduled a lunch-to-lunch gathering for our NBP Division on June 17 and 18. Due to Covid-19 we need to be cautious to limit the spread of the virus and also reduce the risk of any of us getting infected. At the moment we have no information if the recommendation to work from home will be extended beyond June 7.

After a discussion with the group leaders we have decided to make a shorten the June gathering to half a day. We have not yet decided the details of the program. In case it will be possible to gather IRL, we will still make it voluntary to participate IRL. However, we will ask you to join by Teams or Zoom if you do not join IRL. This half day gathering will be on either June 17 or 18. Please keep the dates reserved.

We will have an NBP kick-off on August 24 and 25. Please reserve the dates in your calendar.

Have you seen our NBP website?

Best regards,
Eva.