[Nbp] Message to our NBP PhD students and supervisors

Eva Olsson eva.olsson at chalmers.se
Mon Mar 30 19:45:43 CEST 2020

Dear All,

Jonatan Weidow has sent a mail to our PhD students and asked for information about how much time that can be allocated to teaching.

One result of the work on the project Economy in Balance at our Department is that we should all increase the teaching activity. One aim is that our PhD students should teach at least 15% (but not more than 20%) per year.

I therefore ask all our PhD student to fill in the questionnaire that Jonatan has sent after having consulted with you supervisor.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
Best regards,
Eva.