[Nbp] Broken fridge in the biolab

Fredrik Höök fredrik.hook at chalmers.se
Sat Jul 11 12:59:29 CEST 2020

Dear all

The cabinet fridge in the biolab broke this morning. Mattias, Erik and I have moved what we could identify as being used by present group member to the other fridge in the biolab and the small fridge in the QCM-lab. Buffers we did not move. A few other chemicals were put in sealed boxes and moved to the empty fridge in the unused kitchen on floor 6 (we did not have access to FÖL). There is a message on the door of the kitchen. We will take care of sorting this out as soon as possible.

All the best,
Fredrik

Sent from my iPhone