[Nbp] Happy New Year

Eva Olsson eva.olsson at chalmers.se
Wed Dec 30 15:21:39 CET 2020

Dear All NBPs,

It is soon time to welcome the year of 2021. As it approaches, I think about the year of 2020 and how it has developed. It has been very different to what I expected as I greeted the first day of 2020. I could never imagine how different our way of interacting would have to change in order to keep safe and healthy. It is with joy that I welcome the news that the vaccination has started and that there is hope for a very positive change and development during 2021.

I enjoy working with you all and it has been a very positive experience to meet the challenges that we have had during 2020. I look forward to the continued work together with you. We will jointly continue to develop our division with all our activities in research, teaching and outreach.

I wish you all a very Happy and Prosperous New Year!
Eva.

[cid:image001.png at 01D6DEBF.75501270]