[Nbp] Lunch on August 25

Eva Olsson eva.olsson at chalmers.se
Sun Aug 16 16:28:13 CEST 2020

Dear All,

I hope that you all have had a nice summer.

We are now step-by-step getting back to work and I look forward to seeing you all this autumn. We are still recommended to work from home, please see

The outbreak of coronavirus (chalmers.se/info):  https://www.chalmers.se/en/news/corona-virus/Pages/default.aspx
Support regarding corona virus (the intranet): https://intranet.chalmers.se/en/current/coronavirus-covid-19/special-information-for-employees-regarding-the-coronavirus/support-regarding-corona-virus/

The group leaders Fredrik, Jan, Julie, Mikael, Timur and I met last week to initiate the work of the autumn. We discussed the planned kick-off on August 24 and 25 and decided to postpone a kick-off IRL until later when the situation of the COVID-19 allows a more vivid interaction compared to our present situation.

However, instead of the kick-off we will have a lunch outside on August 25 at 12-14. Each of us brings our own lunch and we keep a safe distance to each other. In case, you are not able to attend IRL, we will arrange for you to participate by Zoom.  Information about the location will be provided a date closer to August 25.

Best regards,
Eva.