[Level3soliden] Open PhD position

Mohsen Mirkhalaf mohsen.mirkhalaf at physics.gu.se
Sat Nov 25 15:31:29 CET 2023

Dear Colleagues,

We are looking for a PhD student to work on developing computational models for moisture diffusion in bio-composites. More information and application through this link: https://web103.reachmee.com/ext/I005/1035/job?site=7&lang=UK&validator=9b89bead79bb7258ad55c8d75228e5b7&job_id=31993

If you know interested candidates, please forward this information to them.

Sincerely,
Mohsen

PS: This position is part of a MSCA-DN project: https://duramat-project.eu/
The project has 10 more open PhD positions in different European countries which might be of interest to some candidates.