[Level3soliden] Hike and get-together 30/08

Bernhard Mehlig Bernhard.Mehlig at physics.gu.se
Tue Aug 29 17:23:51 CEST 2023

We hope that you want to join our hike and get-together tomorrow!

We'll meet at the central station at 9am tomorrow morning to take a
train to Jonsered. From there we'll hike about 12 km along Bohusleden to
Angered. We'll take the tram back to central Gothenburg. We expect that
the hike will take 4 to 5 hours including a lunch break.

For the get-together, we'll meet at Claessonsgatan 14 between 18 and 19
for a simple dinner.

For the hike, please take good shoes, rain clothes, something to eat for
your lunch, and water to drink.

Please ask Johannes (0763368963) or Bernhard (0734200988) if you have
any questions.

Yours sincerely

Bernhard

On 2023-08-23 23:01, Johannes Hofmann wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> We are planning a short hiking trip next Wednesday 30 August, either along a section of Bohusleden or Gotaleden. Please all feel free to join if you like!
>
> The plan is to meet at 09:00 at the central station, and return around 16:00. The hike should not be too strenuous. To round off the hike, Bernhard is inviting us to a get-together at his house around 19:00.
>
> It would be great if you could let us know if you would like to join.
>
> Best wishes,
> Johannes and Bernhard

Professor Bernhard Mehlig
Department of Physics
Gothenburg University                   Claessonsgatan 14
SE-41296 Gothenburg, Sweden             SE-41656 Gothenburg, Sweden
Phone: +46(0)734200988                  Phone: +46(0)31654683
Email: Bernhard.Mehlig at physics.gu.se
http://physics.gu.se/~frtbm