[Kmf_scatter] Scattering meeting 21/9

Polina Naidjonoka polina.naidjonoka at chalmers.se
Mon Sep 20 10:22:23 CEST 2021

For everyone at Chalmers the scattering meeting will be at pj but if one cannot join here, it should be possible to join via zoom as well.

//Polina

From: Kmf_scatter <kmf_scatter-bounces at lists.chalmers.se> on behalf of Polina Naidjonoka <polina.naidjonoka at chalmers.se>
Date: Monday, 20 September 2021 at 10:14
To: Josef Rizell <rizell at chalmers.se>, "kmf_scatter at lists.chalmers.se" <kmf_scatter at lists.chalmers.se>
Subject: Re: [Kmf_scatter] Scattering meeting 21/9

Dear all,

Since Marianne and the swiss group are here this week, we were thinking of having an extra scattering meeting tomorrow at 9. Unfortunately, we forgot to add the meeting to the common schedule in advance but we would be very happy if you can join! Also, if there is something you would like to present or discuss during the meeting, please let me know. Otherwise I will present some results from my PhD thesis.

Sorry for the late notice and hope to see you tomorrow 😊

Cheers,
Polina