[Kmf_scatter] FW: WEBINAR: CoWork series - Characterization and mapping of nanostructure [...] at the cSAXS beamline, with Manuel Guizar Sicairos Thursday, April 8, 2021 15:30 16:30

Marianne Liebi marianne.liebi at chalmers.se
Wed Apr 7 11:49:23 CEST 2021

Hi all,
I can highly recommend Manuel’s talk tomorrow! See below
Cheers,
Marianne

From: Gerardina Carbone <gerardina.carbone at maxiv.lu.se>
Date: Wednesday, 7 April 2021 at 11:48
To: Åsa Grunning <asa.grunning at fsi.lu.se>
Subject: WEBINAR: CoWork series - Characterization and mapping of nanostructure [...] at the cSAXS beamline, with Manuel Guizar Sicairos Thursday, April 8, 2021 15:30 16:30

This is a gentle reminder for tomorrow’s CoWork webinar,

with the presentation of cSAXS, one of the Beamline worldwide that provides coherent X-rays – and related set-ups and expertise – for your research. We will hear about the science, the user program  and the continued development that makes this Beamline a success !

Register here:
https://lu-se.zoom.us/meeting/register/u5ElduqtpjgpHdSyhWySYgFjVwxLMCWkj3HD

Keep tuned, program is updated regularly, and new interesting entries have been recently added.
https://www.linxs.se/linxs-webinar-series-inversion-of-coherent-x-ray-data-cowork

NOTE: EVERY EVENTS REQUIRES A SEPARATE REGISTRATION!
THURSDAY APR 8, 15.30 - 16.30
Manuel Guizar Sicairos, Paul Scherrer Institute, Switzerland
Title: Characterization and mapping of nanostructure using ptychographic 3D nanoscale imaging and small angle X-ray scattering at the cSAXS beamline
More information and registration<https://www.linxs.se/events/2021/4/8/webinar-cowork-series-characterization-and-mapping-of-nanostructure-using-ptychographic-3d-nanoscale-imaging-and-small-angle-x-ray-scattering-at-the-csaxs-beamline-with-manuel-guizar-sicairos>
Looking forward to see many of you there!

Dina

--
Dina Carbone
Beamline Scientist

MAX IV Laboratory
Lund University
P.O. Box 118, SE-221 00 Lund, Sweden
Visiting address: Fotongatan 2, 224 84 Lund
Tel. +46 (0)72 521 73 33
https://www.maxiv.lu.se