[Dsai.phd] PhD hike

Emilio Jorge emilio.jorge at chalmers.se
Tue Feb 9 10:33:57 CET 2021

Hi!

Just a reminder so sign up if you are interested.

Also a note, if anyone is concerned that you need lots of equipment for a
hike, it is just a fancy word for a walk.
The only thing needed is to bring warm enough clothes so that you are not
cold. Something to sit on for when we take a break is good
("sittunderlag"), some newspapers or a folded towel will probably work
also.

My idea is to keep it simple for now, let's meet at 11.00 behind
Sahlgrenska (https://goo.gl/maps/Toa82oBDGKojbft68) and we will go into
Ängårdsbergen from there.
You might also want to bring some snack and something to drink for when we
take a break.

See you on Saturday!