[Dsai.phd] PhD hike

Emilio Jorge emilio.jorge at chalmers.se
Wed Feb 3 14:30:38 CET 2021

Hi!

Inspired by the PhD guild activity me and Emil have discussed doing a
DSAI-PhD walk on the 13/2 (next Saturday), meeting at 11.00, for those
that are interested.

The idea would be to take a short hike together (maybe around 2-hours)
and with a break for picnic before heading back. If there is a lot of
interest we might split into groups for covid reasons.

Sign your name in this document if you are planning on joining:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/16mN3O_Am9H3ywvl22hDRR8GIN4_ys9MKJEj9AlFOOwY/edit?usp=sharing

Feel free to contact us if you have comments or suggestions.

Emilio