[Driftstörning] Emergency maintenance today Monday 12/2 at 17:00

Kejvan Redjamand kejvan at chalmers.se
Mon Feb 12 16:36:10 CET 2024

Hi,
We must perform two separate emergency upgradea of a few firewalls (network equipment).

1. Today Monday 2024-02-12 soon after 17:00 one of the devices handling all WiFi (eduroam, Nomad) and StenaCenter will be upgraded.
    No major interrupt is expected but short disturbances may occur.

2. Today Monday 2024-02-12 at 17:15, we will upgrade all firewalls handling small equipments (pryl-vlan/nets) and all lab-equipments which are protected behind firewalls in Chalmers campuses.
  Please be aware that the service will be unavailable for approximately 10-15 minutes for each upgraded device/firewall. Before maintenance takes place, please make sure you have properly disconnected from the services and lab-equipment and saved your unfinished jobs.
  All devices in the pryl-vlan and all equipment behind these firewalls incl. AV modules will be affected.

Usual office computers and other services are NOT affected.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Kind Regards,
Chalmers IT-support