[Dhg] farewell

Dag Hanstorp dag.hanstorp at physics.gu.se
Mon Oct 23 14:59:41 CEST 2023

Hi all,

The weatherforecast is good, so we will go for the mushroom hunting. We
will leave after lunch.

Let´s gather in the lunchroom 8th floor at 13.00.

I will bring fika.

Please respons as soon as you can if you will join.

It is damp in the ground, so bring your best shoes.

In the evening we go for a pub-visit.

Regards

dag