[Chemicalphysicstheory] Theory group meeting on Friday

Joakim Brorsson joabro at chalmers.se
Fri Dec 8 15:56:57 CET 2023

Hi (again) everyone

I tried to send a copy of my presentation from this morning, but the size limits for messages sent to this mailing list is very strict so I will provide you with a link instead:
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/qa28btjunb9ecxdhgslqu/theory_meeting_2023-12-08_Joakim_Brorsson.pdf?rlkey=x7r1hq9esl2mnh8fkahd1l42h&dl=0

If there is time available on the clusters and I feel the urge, I might perform similar tests for the other MLPs. This is not on the top of my list of priorities, however.

With regards

Joakim