[Chemicalphysicstheory] FW: [SNIC support #228584] KCK nodes Hebbe

Elisabeth Dietze dietze at chalmers.se
Mon Mar 22 09:55:36 CET 2021

Hej,

just that you know that they will shut down parts of Hebbe during the next days.

Elisabeth

On 2021-03-22, 09:53, "Per Fahlberg via SNIC support" <support at c3se.chalmers.se> wrote:

    Hej.

    We had electrical problems this weekend, and one of the fuses for the incoming
    power needs to be replaced. This affects large parts of Hebbe. We need to drain
    the nodes in the affected racks and shut them down for repairs by an
    electrician.

    Regards
    Per Fahlberg