[Chemicalphysicstheory] will place raw data in group storage for a couple of days

Alvaro Posada Borbon palvaro at chalmers.se
Tue Dec 22 10:38:27 CET 2020

Dear all!

I will be moving stuff from rackham to the group storage area,

these are calculations that I need to place somewhere before

we lose access to rackham. This is all raw data, so it will be

sizable, disordered and not of much interest for the

general public yet.

Our other storage systems have a limit on the number of files and I

need access to some of those files (So I can not compress them yet).

I will try organize it and move it elsewhere it during the weekend, right

now I just a place to put them.

Thank you for your understanding!

Best regards,

Alvaro