[Aoahealth-members] Invitation: Info meeting, Health Engineering

Health Engineering healthengineering at chalmers.se
Tue May 25 10:31:56 CEST 2021

To all researchers interested in the area of health at Chalmers

Health Engineering Area of Advance would like to welcome you to an online information meeting on June 22, 11:00-12:00!

At this meeting, the AoA Management group will inform about:

  *   Ongoing and forthcoming activities
  *   Planned workshops and other activities together with our collaboration partners at SUH, GU and VGR
  *   The possibility for support through our initiative funding

Please mark the event in your calendar and register through this link<https://ui.ungpd.com/Surveys/93fb6f33-0343-461a-9d1b-77360aa41efe>!

We will send out a link to the meeting the day before the meeting to all who registered. Welcome!

Styrkeområde Hälsa och teknik | Health Engineering Area of Advance
healthengineering at chalmers.se<mailto:healthengineering at chalmers.se>

Chalmers tekniska högskola | Chalmers University of Technology
Chalmersplatsen 4 | SE-412 96 Göteborg, Sweden

www.chalmers.se<http://www.chalmers.se/>