[Agda] PhD positions at Nottingham

Nicolai Kraus nicolai.kraus at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 19:20:49 CET 2024

Below is the full advert for PhD studentships at Nottingham. If
you are interested, please also see the information at
https://www.cs.nott.ac.uk/~pszgmh/10-phds.html
Cheers,
Nicolai

Dear all,

The School of Computer Science at the University of Nottingham
in the UK is seeking applications for 10 fully-funded PhD
studentships: http://tinyurl.com/ten-phd-2024

Applicants in the area of the Functional Programming Lab
(tinyurl.com/fp-notts) are strongly encouraged!  If you are
interested in applying, please contact a potential supervisor
as soon as possible; the application deadline is 7th April 2024:

  Thorsten Altenkirch - constructive logic, proof assistants,
  homotopy type theory, category theory, lambda calculus.

  Ulrik Buchholtz - homotopy type theory, synthetic homotopy theory,
  proof assistants, constructive mathematics, and related topics.

  Graham Hutton - not currently seeking a new student.

  Nicolai Kraus - homotopy type theory, higher category theory,
  constructive mathematics, and related topics.

  Dan Marsden - category theory, logic, finite model theory,
  diagrammatic reasoning, foundations of computer science.

Best wishes,

The FP Lab
University of Nottingham