[Agda] Example of an online conference in theoretical computer science BCTCS starting now

Herminie Pagel herminie.pagel at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 14:01:30 CEST 2020

There seem to be some known issues with Zoom, to know more just search for
"zoom security and privacy issues".

A member of the Mathematically Structured Programming Group at Strathclyde
told me that they use Jitsi for the MSP 101 talks and works well with ~25
people.

Fully browser support only for latest versions of Chrome or Chromium, but
they are working on that:
https://github.com/jitsi/jitsi-meet/issues/4758

Should we give it a try?
https://jitsi.org/