[Agda] Formalization of Agda's universe polymorphism

Jesper Cockx Jesper at sikanda.be
Thu Jul 5 11:20:32 CEST 2018

Hi Stefan,

As far as I know there is no such thing, unfortunately. The closest thing
is the work by Matthieu Sozeau on universe polymorphism in Coq (see
https://www.irif.fr/~sozeau/research/publications/Universe_Polymorphism_in_Coq.pdf).
However, Agda's universe polymorphism allows some more things than Coq,
such as computing universe levels from a term and having
universe-polymorphic module parameters, which do not have a solid
theoretical justification that I know of.

-- Jesper