[Agda] Bezonas helpon !

Serge Leblanc 33dbqnxpy7if at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 22:23:09 CEST 2017

Thank you for your help.

Why Agda refuses the following  structurally decreasing function?

foldl″ : ∀ {a} {A : Set a} → (A → A → A) → List⁺ A → A
foldl″ c (n ∷ []) = n
foldl″ c (n ∷ (x ∷ xs)) = foldl″ c (c n x ∷ xs)

/home/serge/agda/Maximal.agda:47,1-49,50 Termination checking failed for
the following functions: foldl″ Problematic calls: foldl″ c (c n x ∷ xs)
(at /home/serge/agda/Maximal.agda:49,27-33)