[Agda] AIM XVII in Shonan, Wed, 8 May - 13 May 2013

KINOSHITA Yoshiki yoshiki-ml at aist.go.jp
Mon Feb 25 15:05:02 CET 2013

Dear all

BOOK YOUR CALENDAR!!

The next AIM will be held in Shonan, Japan, from 8 May until 13 May.
Book your calendar!

We have a limited amount of budget for persons who have difficulty in
getting the travel expenses.  We shall support it student-first, professor las

We will send you the first call for participation, as soon as we will
talk with the
accommodation about the payment procedure and finalise it.

AIM XVII will start in the morning, Wednesday 8 May and will end in
the afternoon,
Monday 13 May.  The schedule is one day shorter (6 full days) than the
traditional
arrangement of AIM, and we wish to compensate it by working even on Sunday 12
May.  (opinions welcome)

The participants are expected to arrive in the afternoon or evening of 7 May.
We have a small reception in the evening of 8 May.
On 8, 9, 10, 12, 13, we have one or two talks in the morning and
workshop in the afternoon.
The workshop proceeds as usual.  Every participant declares his
interest, and we form teams
according to the expressed interest; this means every participant may
be a member of two
teams or even more.

On Saturday 11, we plan an excursion to Hakone spa.  Hakone is a spa
resort, not far from Shonan,
and on the foot of Mt. Fuji.

The accommodation is in the same area as that we used in 2011, but
smaller; we will monopolise
the accommodation so that we can have more intimate atmosphere.

I think I can and will send you the information more in detail in less
than a week.

Yoshiki.
--
KINOSHITA, Yoshiki