[Agda] automatically instantiating rewrites

Ramana Kumar rk436 at cam.ac.uk
Sat Jan 14 19:54:31 CET 2012

Is there any plan to (or, more interestingly, never to) support this kind
of rewriting that automatically picks a matching term?
A middle ground could be to allow the interactive interface to provide a
list of probably matches.
I'm asking because I just wrote some long rewrite terms by hand by copying
from my goal the appropriate arguments to a general rule...