[Agda] Unit testing

Alan Jeffrey ajeffrey at bell-labs.com
Tue Oct 4 16:12:10 CEST 2011

On 10/04/2011 03:24 AM, Nils Anders Danielsson wrote:
> I agree that it would be good with more comprehensive/better compiler
> backend tests.

Agreed. Is hunit still the best unit test framework to link against for
GHC? I'm not sure what to link against for Epic, there's so many C unit
test frameworks out there.

For the moment, I'm going to carry on working on the unit tests inside
the FRP JS back end, but at some point they should be split off, perhaps
into the standard library.

At the moment I'm just writing simple boolean tests which I'm pretty
confident will port easily between back ends. I'm sure nastier stuff
will crop up soon, with the usual horror of library mocking,
setup/teardown, timeouts, blah blah blah.

A.