[Agda] Passing numerics to haskell

Alan Jeffrey ajeffrey at bell-labs.com
Wed Feb 9 04:15:58 CET 2011

There's some bindings for native natural numbers hidden away in:

https://github.com/agda/agda-system-io/blob/master/src/Data/Natural.agda

plus its dependencies.  There are some gotchas, notably the naming
scheme used by the compiler has changed between versions, so you need to
be careful about which agda version you use to compile with.  Also, the
optimizations used to get good performance are incredibly dependent on
the version of the compiler.

I should really move this out from agda-system-io, but that requires
working out a good way to get build dependencies to work.

A.