[Agda] mutual recursion

Thorsten Altenkirch txa at Cs.Nott.AC.UK
Mon Nov 15 23:15:26 CET 2010

Check out Frederik Forsberg and Anton Setzer's recent CSL paper.

http://cs.swan.ac.uk/~csfnf/papers/indind_csl2010.pdf

Incidently, Frederik, Peter Morris and I were discussing a categorical semantics for those last week. Still to be written up.

Cheers,
Thorsten