[Agda-dev] Release candidate for Agda 2.6.1.2

Andreas Abel abela at chalmers.se
Tue Oct 27 02:05:59 CET 2020

There is now a hackage candidate release for Agda 2.6.1.2 at

   https://hackage.haskell.org/package/Agda-2.6.1.2/candidate

Please let me know if you see something that's wrong, or this Agda fails
to install...

Otherwise I'll release to hackage soon and then apply for addition to
Stackage nightly.  Agda 2.6.1.2 is basically 2.6.1.1 with some version
bumps to be compatible with Stackage nightly.

Best,
Andreas

andreas.abel at gu.se
http://www.cse.chalmers.se/~abela/