[Agda-dev] COMPILE pragma not allowed in safe mode.

John Leo leo at halfaya.org
Mon Feb 4 15:47:54 CET 2019

Okay, thanks. I'd been using master of both together for a long time and
didn't realize the instructions had changed.

It's a bit confusing, though--it would be better to have the two master
branches try to stay in sync, and similarly have other labeled branches of
the two stay in sync. Experimental sounds to me like something that would
go instead with the adga future branch, or else be for other experimental
independent work.

John